Friday, March 25, 2016

I Just Do Not Even Know #FunnyFriday March 2016

Today’s post is March’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they have come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by the fabulous Spatulas on Parade

26 - Spatulas On Parade - March 2016.jpg


1. Listen, my first thought was horror movie. Like some monster digging out of the ground, and I got chills. Not funny, I know, but it was honestly my first thought! Eeek!


2. I have nothing. What is this?! What is this?! Please! Someone tell me what this is!! I have no idea, but it looks awesome, interesting, and slightly terrifying.


3. So, I showed the picture to Chad, he said what is that? Cookie dough?
Then Gigi looked. She said what is that? Like eight times, then asked if it was ice cream.

I do not know where they get their cookie dough and ice cream, but they may need to seriously find a new place. For serious. Ridiculous. I may not know what it is, but I know it isn't cookie dough or ice cream.


4. Worms worms, everywhere worms. Worms and bugs, beetles galore. Let's dig, dig some more.


5. Is this some type of root or really awesome fossil?? I need to know!! I must say, for being the picture I have understood the least, it is the one that has piqued my curiosity the most!!

That is it! That is all I've got. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and a very fun and happy Easter!


I am sorry I fell way short this month! I did not do the picture justice, and I did not bring the funny to the table! I will do better next month! Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:



6 comments:

  1. Cookie dough? Ice Cream? That's so funny. No way I'd put THAT in my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cookie dough and icecream? What cookie dough and ice cream are they eating???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. For not knowing what to do or say you sure gave me some laughs. But Chad and Gigi worry me! Ice cream and cookie dough? Where do you guys shop? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice Cream and cookie dough? Lord I hope not. I may never eat again. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmmm. Cookie dough and ice cream? Yeah - I think they need "the talk". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, this one was difficult for me too. I also asked my hubby for any ideas of what this thing could be and how to make it funny. Looks like we are just as stumped. But the ice cream and cookie dough is pretty original. :)

    ReplyDelete

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...