Thursday, June 1, 2017

Fire Engine Number 9 #FunnyFriday

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they have come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Bookworm in the Kitchen      




40 - Dinosaur Superhero Mommy - May 2016.jpg


1. Boy: What does this button do?
Fireman: Oh, no! Don't press...
Boy: Ooops!

2. Boy: I've got this! Watch and learn.
Fireman: Are you sure?! Your mom is going to kill me.
Boy: My Mama doesn't need to know!
Fireman: Okay. Let's see what you got.

3. Fireman: Aren't you a little young for the internship?!
Boy: I'm 18, honest.

4. Mom: Get down from there!!
Boy: Relax, Mom! I'm fine.
Mom: Sigh.
Fireman: He actually looks like he belongs up there eh?
Mom: Sigh.

5. I love this picture! So awesome! I come from a family of firemen and police officers. They are all truly heroes. I love when I see kids learning what goes into being a fireman. It warms my heart, and makes me so proud of my family, and all the other heroes.

 I am so sorry that my post was so late. If you follow me on Facebook, you know I have been sick. I am battling pneumonia, and it is putting up quite the fight. I am headed back to the doctor for the third time tomorrow. I am hoping we get this knocked out soon. I am so tired of being sick. I also have another blood clot in my leg, but it is really the least of my worries. It will eventually resolve itself. This pneumonia however, is being quite difficult. So, my post is very late, and for that I am sorry. Make sure you check out the other Funny Friday posts. I am sure they did this AWESOME picture more justice!! Do you have any exciting weekend plans?! Let me live vicariously through you. I will be home, trying to get better.

Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...